I have to write these things as they come to mind so I don't forget them. When Preston woke up from a nap (those are rare) yesterday he asked "Mommy, do I have sleeping bags under my eyes?" Hee hee - guess we've commented on bags under our eyes before :) Preston loves playing games - Monopoly Jr., Candy Land, Uno, etc. He is great at them and definitely lets you know if you have not followed the rules. Today he and my dad (Grand-Dad) had a water gun fight....I love seeing them have fun together!
Two things about Brandon I want to remember when he's older:
1) He LOVES playing with my hair. Anyone that sees us often knows that my hair is his comfort thing - not a blankie, stuffed animal, etc. - my hair. He likes to tug on it, run it through his hands, tickle his hand, ear and face with it, and eat it. He does not like me putting it up and as soon as he notices I've slipped a clip into it or worse yet, put it in a ponytail, he points and shakes his head no while saying "no!" If I have my hair up when I go get when he wakes up he'll throw himself back down on the bed and point up saying no. It was cute the first few times and I know one day I'll miss it but on a daily basis, especially now in the heat, it's getting a little annoying.
2) He always thinks of Preston. If he and I go to the grocery store w/out Preston he'll want two balloons so he can give one to Preston. He is not satisfied with getting his fruit snacks, he will stand and ask for one for Preston and then take it to Preston. When he wakes up from a nap he asks for Preston. Granted, Preston gets frustrated sometimes when he keeps shoving something in his lap that he didn't necessarily want but he's learning that Brandon is doing it out of love and thoughtfulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute stories- you'll be glad that you documented those!!
Post a Comment