I really can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. We've had a lot going on and I honestly don't have the energy to catch up on it all now so I'll hope to post more with pictures tomorrow. I've been trying to take note whenever the boys do something I want to mention here. Right now Brandon loves to say "mine!" Whether it's a toy, dirty clothes, or a fork he wants everyone in the room to know it is his. Preston never went through this stage so it's new to us and quite amusing at times!
Preston is doing great at school and already has some new friends - Corbin, Grayson and Reed are the ones we hear about most. He loves the new playground equipment that was installed over the summer and still says his favorite part of school is going outside.
The contract job I've been working on asked me to stay an additional two weeks so I'll be there until October 3rd. I have enjoyed it and really like the people, company and work but am ready to be back at home with the boys. We might work out a situation where I work a few hours a week while the boys are at preschool - we'll see. Jim is a wonderful husband, as usual, helping more around the house and with the kiddos since I'm off to work early in the morning. He is so glad football season is here :)
Okay - I must get to bed but will update more with pics tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad the contract job has gone so well, but I know you'll be happy to get back into the swing of things at home with your boys!
Post a Comment