Christmas morning this was the boys "big" present from us...Preston's reaction was "I've wanted one of these my whole life!" They enjoyed learning how to drive it as did all the neighbors :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!!
Christmas Eve didn't start out so well as we ended up at the doctor's office - both boys had strep. So, our plans for the day changed and we basically spent the day at home. It was actually a nice day because the kids didn't feel that bad so we enjoyed the time together!
Christmas morning this was the boys "big" present from us...Preston's reaction was "I've wanted one of these my whole life!" They enjoyed learning how to drive it as did all the neighbors :)


Some other gifts.....Preston with his Transformer and Bubble Gum Factory. Brandon with his guitar.

Christmas morning this was the boys "big" present from us...Preston's reaction was "I've wanted one of these my whole life!" They enjoyed learning how to drive it as did all the neighbors :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment