These things have made me wonder what would happen if we lived any further out b/c we've had a little more nature than I would like....
1. Today I found the skin of a snake that had been shed in our front yard - enough said
2. A bird is/was in the closet where our a/c unit is located - I kept hearing strange noises when I was giving the boys a shower and opened the door to have a bird staring back at me. I immediately slammed the door shut and called Jim at the office to figure out what to do - he wasn't much help being that he was at the office and all. I debated calling the neighbors but remembered when birds were in our rental house we'd get rid of any light in hopes the birds would go towards the light outside. I'm not sure if the bird is still there - I haven't heard any more noises but I'm not willing to open that door again. And the question of how the bird got in there has yet to be discussed
3. A deer antler found in Jim's parent's yard - Preston is excited to take it to show his class (along w/ the snake skin)
4. Plastic filled eggs left on a neighbor's front porch were an evening snack for critters - just hope chocolate doesn't make other animals ill.
Here's hoping Jim and I can sleep without nightmares of a bird attacking us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! And it's not like you live in the country!
Post a Comment