Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photo shoot!

On Brandon's last day of preschool I decided to stay home and enjoy the babies rather than running errands. Hayden and Ashley were in great moods, so I thought it was the perfect time for some picture taking!

Ashley's first bikini that coordinates with Hayden....we're ready for 4th of July :)
Another cute swimsuit!
Sweet outfit that Bunni found....I love smocking!
She couldn't stop grabbing her long dress.

Peter Rabbit outfits - they will have outgrown these by the time it's cool enough for them.


Ashley's "fur" bunny coat



Both have overalls with a bunny in a pocket on the front

Adorable monogrammed diaper covers - gifts from dear friends!

Coordinating diaper covers....these will actually fit for a while but I wanted to snap a picture while I had the chance.

Ashley showing her tongue


Ashley in her first tutu....it'll be easier to see if she was standing so I'll have to get another with Jim holding her up but this is the best I could do without another set of hands.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love all of their cute coordinating outfits- twins are so fun! I'm starting to see who they resemble more now that they are getting older!!

PAL said...

These are great! That second picture of Ash with the bunny suit - omg. I don't usually care for dressing up babies in animal suits, but that one is ADORABLE!!