Preston is in 1st grade and is enjoying it a lot! Everyone was excited for the first day and the bus stop was back......kids throwing the football, parents catching up! It was brought to my attention that not all bus stops are as lively as ours and I'm glad the boys are always anxious to get out there in the morning! I hope they have fond memories of the bus stop :)
Annual picture by the stop sign!
Brandon loved his first day too! He jumped right in and started painting - he gave me a quick hug and said "bye!" He will be going three days a week this year and a couple friends from his class last year are in his class this year, which is nice.
I am looking forward to getting into a routine! Cheers to a fun and exciting school year!



No comments:
Post a Comment