Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sports-filled Weekend

I will have to take time to catch up later, but wanted to post about our weekend.

Saturday was baseball day - Brandon had his first T-ball game and he LOVED it. He is so excited that he is old enough to play! Here is a picture of our little Diamondback!



Preston had two in-the-field homeruns in his game Saturday evening! It was a close and exciting game! He was beaming ear to ear after the game! Go Marlins!


Sunday was football and hockey - First was the UT spring game. Preston and Brandon always look forward to this event and love being able to go out onto the field. The highlight for them this year was getting Colt McCoy to sign their hats! Preston asked if he could take the pictures to show his class tomorrow :)


After I took the boys to get their hats signed, Jim mentioned that Quan Cosby was standing next to Colt. We were so focused on Colt we didn't look around. So I learned two good mommy lessons: always carry a Sharpie and look around :)


Then Jim, Preston and Brandon were off to a Texas Stars hockey game with their friend Zach and his parents. They must have enjoyed it because after showers they were asleep fast!

An exciting and exhausting weekend for all!

1 comment:

Stephanie Coultas said...

Mark's words, "That's a good looking family!" I concur. Miss you all!