Sunday, May 4, 2008

Haircuts








The time has come for Preston to shed his "crazy hair" for a summer do. Preston has the most beautiful hair - dark and curly! In the winter we let him grow it out and he loves it. In the mornings when we're getting ready I'll ask if he wants me to comb it, wear a hat, or crazy hair and he always chooses crazy hair. Even if he's taken a shower and I've combed it in the morning, he'll run his hands through it and sometimes open the window on the way to school to make it more crazy. So, here are before and after pictures of his haircut last week.

Brandon's hair is completely different - lighter in color with a hint of red in it at times and straight as can be (a gift from me- ha!) He was in need of a cut too so I included his pictures too - looks older to me now!

No comments: