Preston loves to answer the phone these days. For the last two weeks or so when Preston answers the phone he says "Hello, Preston at your service." I love hearing it every time b/c I still can't figure out where that came from....it's not like I answer the phone that way. And, so far he's gotten two sales calls - one asked for his mom so I got the phone. The other asked for James Clark and Preston said "he doesn't live here" and hung up :) Preston has obviously picked up that if someone asks for James rather than Jim it's usually not someone we know.
I love it when kids say things and you get a glimpse of how their minds are working.....Here's a conversation I had with Preston today:
P: Mom, can I have the phone?
Me: Sure - who are you going to call?
P: The moon
Me: Why do you want to call the moon?
P: To ask it not to come to Austin tonight.
Me: Why?
P: Because I don't want to have to go to sleep...I just want to stay outside and play forever
The kid thinks outside the box, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment