Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sick!
Preston woke up with a fever on Wednesday and we've been house-bound ever since. Preston was finally back to himself last night and Brandon woke up in the middle of the night with a fever so he's officially got it. When I took Preston to the doctor she said he needed lots of rest, tylenol/motrin, etc. and then mentioned that popsicles, snowcones, and icees would help his throat. When we walked out of the room Preston turned to me with a gleem in his eyes and said "Did you hear what the doctor said about having lots of popsicles? I think we need to stop by the store on the way home." So we have had a daily outing to get icees at the closest convenience store or a shaved ice not only to help the kids but to just get us out of the house! Hopefully Jim and I aren't next in line for this virus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment