1. Stuck! This is one of Brandon's favorite words right now. And, we've had two instances of things being stuck recently that were funny to those of us around at the time. First, Preston got a shaped lollipop stuck in his mounh. He was making strange noises from the back seat and when Jim and I turned around and realized he was having trouble taking it out we had to laugh as we showed him how to angle one side out and then the other. Second, Brandon got his head stuck between the rails of a deck at a neighbor's house. He had dropped his cup down to the yard and in looking at it he forced his head through and couldn't get it back out. He just kept repeating "Daddy - stuck!" and didn't cry until we had to force his head back through. There was no blood and he was fine after a minute or two and a couple of M&Ms.
2. Today we saw Dennis Quaid and his wife shopping at our HEB. Apparently I was quite oblivious b/c we were by them on several aisles before I noticed and asked Jim if I was right. Of course Jim thought it was Dennis with his daughter but hey, I guess she is a bit younger....then he back-tracked to say he really didn't get a good look at her :) Not as exciting as if I'd seen Brad Womack from the Bachelor, but hey - gotta take what you can get and since I'm rarely out in the night scene this is as good as it gets - hee, hee!
3. For those of you that have called the house you already know that if Preston answers he says "Hello, Preston at your service." It cracks me up - especially since I have no idea where he got it. After that he usually isn't up for talking much unless he is asking one of his grandparents for something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah, Dennis isn't as exciting as Brad- but still, pretty cool!
Post a Comment