Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things can change in a blink of an eye

In a matter of a few hours I went from stay-at-home mom to working full-time....but, it's only for a few weeks. An opportunity came up to work on a project basis at a company really close to our house. I started on Monday and have enjoyed it so far. I'm definitely glad it's not a long-term commitment and I think when it's over I'll appreciate being at home with the kiddos even more than I already did. The best part is that my black eye was looking the worst the day I started...I'm sure people are wondering :)

Although Preston doesn't start preschool until next week, the public school started on Monday so we had an end of summer party in the cul-de-sac last Saturday evening. The kids had fun playing with bubbles, doing the slip n' slide, jumping on the neighbor's trampoline, etc. Add queso, cookies and some adult beverages - what fun!! We enjoyed visiting with our neighbors before we all get busy with school again! Here's picture of the fun

No comments: