Here is a picture of the bird's nest on our back porch...we think there are abut 8 eggs in there. I'll be sure to take pictures once we have babies :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Easter!
A storm was coming in Saturday night/Sunday morning so rather than digging Easter Nests, the boys had plastic containers with Easter grass instead. They had a great time seeing what had been left in their nests! And, loved every hunt we had throughout the day! Preston's favorite things were a Pokemon swimsuit and Pokemon cards. Brandon's favorite was a Spiderman cap, which he has worn backwards from the moment he received it. They both loved their bug houses too and we've been playing with those a lot!


Here is a picture of the bird's nest on our back porch...we think there are abut 8 eggs in there. I'll be sure to take pictures once we have babies :)
Here is a picture of the bird's nest on our back porch...we think there are abut 8 eggs in there. I'll be sure to take pictures once we have babies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment