Wednesday, November 18, 2009

33 weeks

Nothing too exciting to report, which is good! Everything continues to look fine. Yesterday my doctor said that if anything were to happen before Thanksgiving they would try to prolong the pregnancy, but after Thanksgiving they probably wouldn't - wow! That makes it more real! I can't believe how close we are to meeting these little ones!

Jim took Preston and Brandon to a Sibling Class on Monday night and seemed to enjoy it. Apparently Preston answered all the questions and they both got to practice how to hold a baby. They also got to see the nursery and a room like I will be in. We're hoping it will help them to feel more comfortable when they come up to the hospital - we'll see! They each got a cup that says "I'm a big brother!" along with all sorts of goodies inside. One of the items was a newborn diaper and I have to say that I had forgotten how little they are :)

That is about it on the baby front for now!

No comments: