A while back I saw a bumper sticker on a minivan that said "How'd it come to this?" and thought it was funny. Now, I'm thinking....I'll tell you how......twins! That's how!
I never thought I'd get a minivan, yet now I'm so excited. The thought of 4 children makes you see things in a new light! To have doors that open and close with a push of a button is so wonderful! I know I might not feel as "cool" in a minivan but let's be honest - I'm thinking feeling anything close to "cool" is quite a ways off. I LOVE that it will make my life easier! And survival is what it is all about right now!
We actually bought it from some friends in the neighborhood - it's a 2004 with 45K miles on it. It has terrific options and doesn't include the two we didn't want - GPS and DVD. Since I'm pretty much staying at home I haven't been driving it much but can tell from the few times we've taken it somewhere that I am going to wonder what I would've done without it when the twins arrive.
That's the exciting news of the week - good-bye Maxima, hello Sienna :)



1 comment:
I hear ya girl- we have a Sienna. I hate the idea of it, but it really is great with kids. Even with just 1 :)
Post a Comment