Here is a picture of Jim and the boys before we left the house for the evening. I wore black pants, black top and butterfly wings...I mean, what else can I be when I'm this hugely pregnant? No pictures for me, thanks :)
Trick-or-treating at Bunni and Grand-Dad's house!
The boys at our neighborhood Moms' Club party!
We had a fun-filled afternoon and evening. We started off at the Moms Club party, which was terrific! We are SO blessed to live in a neighborhood that has a moms club - it's a blast getting to know everyone that has kids the same age as ours. After that we went trick-or-treating at both grandparents houses...I'm not sure if the boys grasp how cool it is that we live close to their grandparents so they can do this sort of thing. Our last stop for the night was home....our cul-d-sac annual Halloween get-together! We all bring out chairs into the middle, one family brings their grill out and does hot dogs, the rest of us bring food, drinks, etc. It is a terrific time to catch up with neighbors and to get to know the new families on the street. The kids love running around and playing in their costumes. Around dark everyone heads out to trick-or-treat in a big group. This year Brandon and Logan (who lives across the street and is close in age to Brandon) were pulled by Jim in a wagon so they could keep up with the big kids. Everyone had a blast and boy, did they get a lot of candy! After they were home, Preston loved answering the door and handing out candy. Thank goodness for daylight savings last night - that hour sure helped us :)
Hope everyone else had a great Halloween!!



No comments:
Post a Comment