Friday, December 18, 2009






We have such wonderful big brothers. And Preston really liked it when our baby boy grabbed his finger. Pretty Cute.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Yes, I'm a stalker- I'm checking back every few hours for new pics! Love the new ones- especially of the boys holding their new brother & sister! :) I still can't believe you have twins.... WOW!!

ashley ohls said...

such beautiful babies! so happy for all of you!

Mama said...

What a real blessing! you know I am a big fan of b/g twins. you will be amazed at the love that they have for one another. and the big brothers are SO proud. so cute! XO

ESPEVING said...

Congratulations! The news goes all the way to Sweden. We are so excited for you. Beautiful babies.
Love Linda, Andreas, Emma and Amanda

PAL said...

AHHH! Great photos! I love them already! :) Can't wait to get to know them like I have Preston & Brandon. Good job guys! You have an amazing family!

Unknown said...

I just looked at your blog and I love the pictures! They are such beautiful babies and their big brothers are precious too of course. And such pretty names! I'm so happy for you all and hope to see you and meet your precious little ones very soon! Please let me know if you need anything! Take care and God bless. Love, Shannon :-)