Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hospital Stay

Since we had the babies I've been trying to update the blog and get a holiday card out....the card still hasn't happened but I decided I had to get some kind of update posted here! I hope to catch-up this weekend and post every couple of days going forward - we'll see! On the holiday card front, we've had a hard time getting a picture we are happy with but I'm realizing the idea of a "perfect picture" might not happen for this year so we will pick something and go with it this weekend!

Anyhow - here is the first post to start catching up....We had another wonderful experience at St. David's Hospital! We decided to splurge a little this time - since it will be our last time to have a baby - and got the suite. It was perfect!! We had plenty of room for all of the visitors and it was perfect for Preston and Brandon to run around in when they were visiting! The nurses were terrific, the food was great, etc - I literally never left our room during our stay :)
I had many people comment on how quickly I was up and moving around. I decided that I felt good so soon after having the babies because I could breathe again - and, because I didn't have to go to the bathroom so often :) I am blessed to have felt so good in such a short time!

As you might expect, with the new babies and the holidays we have a ton of pictures! Here are a few to start with:

Bunni and Grand-Dad with their 4 grandchildren!
Uncle Todd and Auntie Kate

Uncle Garrett & Lala (Larissa)


In their going home outfits :)

Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephanie




No comments: