Monday, January 4, 2010

Some pictures

I had wonderful people at the hospital when the babies were born - taking pictures, video, etc. Thanks to all of you that helped document our exciting day! Here are a few pictures...




Ashley and Hayden

Not sure if you can tell in the pictures, but Ashley and Hayden have completely different skin tones - his is olive and she is more pink. Ashley also has long eyelashes :) We love seeing how they change each day!

2 comments:

lebner said...

You guys have been on my mind! I'm so glad to get to see more pictures. The babies and all look great! I hope you are hanging in there and getting a little sleep!! What sweetness!!

Whitney said...

They are both so sweet! Also love the first picture of Jim holding them- that's one proud daddy! I have to admit that I'm really happy & quite impressed that you are posting so often on your blog with newborn twins!!