Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heading home!

They were able to get Ashley into the MRI and she did awesome by staying still during the procedure! We are SO glad that it was able to be done without her being sedated! The MRI results came back normal!! A HUGE sigh of relief!!

So....after three days and many tests coming back normal the conclusion is that this was a one-time "episode" and nothing of concern was identified. We feel confident that every possibility was investigated. Many doctors have explained that babies this young are a bundle of nerves and these type of one-off things can occur.

We are heading home this afternoon and looking very forward to seeing Preston and Brandon! It will be terrific for us all to be home tonight!!

Every test that came back normal was an answer to prayers! We truly appreciate everyone keeping us in their thoughts and prayers - thank you so very much!!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie Coultas said...

Amy and Jim,

What a huge sigh of relief and an answer to MANY prayers. My heart was aching that we could not be there to help you during your hospital stay. You are so right - it does take a village! Thank goodness for wonderful grandparents. Looking forward to hearing about more FUN with the kiddos and no more hospital vists!

Love you, Steph

Kate Coultas said...

What a roller coaster couple of days! So glad to hear everything is okay and that you are able to finally be home tonight. Love you lots!

Marjorie Clark said...

Oh my gosh - I just read all of this, and am SO glad that Ashley is okay!!! Just wish I was there to help out. We're thinking of you guys and all of your little ones. Love from your DC fam.....xoxo, Shawn, Marjorie and Claire

Beth said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are ok, the whole family will continue to be in our prayers!

Whitney said...

I feel so out of the loop- I'm just checking your blog and reading about Ashley. I cannot imagine what a scary time this has been for you guys, but am so glad that all the tests came back showing no problems. God is good!

lebner said...

I was just checking in and can't believe you've been through all this in the last couple of days. I'm glad everything is okay. Thinking of you often! Laurel