I have been meaning to document a couple of items because I don't want to forget and I do not trust my memory :)
When I was in my last month of pregnancy I walked out to the kitchen one morning and Preston so nicely said "Mommy, your shirts are getting smaller." Nice! I laughed and told him that the shirt looked smaller because my belly was getting bigger. He replied that I might want to get some new shirts.
Brandon calls the babies "Ashley the girl" and "Hayden the boy" - he has yet to say their names alone. At least once a day there is something that he will say "when I was a baby I didn't like _____, but now I do." Or, he will tell us when the babies are older they can ____. Anything from play Wii to eat pizza. Brandon will also run to find me while saying "Baby crying alert!" over and over! He doesn't like to hear them cry and covers his ears at times.
Preston is a very proud and sweet big brother! He comes to tell each baby goodnight and kisses them on the forehead each evening before bed! He talks to them in a cute voice and is so gentle with them! It is adorable to watch - definitely a wonderful memory for me!
Both boys love to hold the babies, help with their baths, etc. They will argue over who gets to pick out which baby's towel so we have to do a lot of taking turns right now. I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon so I'm trying to enjoy their interest while it lasts.
They have both been taking a lot of pictures lately too. Maybe it is because we have our camera out more these days! P & B have also enjoyed looking through their baby books too and seeing their first bath and other fun pictures!
I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of things that Jim and I have said we want to remember so if anything else comes to mind later then I'll post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Brandon is so funny -- that kid cracks me up!
Post a Comment