Friday, April 30, 2010

Ta-Da!!

It only took 4 months to decide what to do in the way of painting the twins room and 1 week to actually get it done. Here is a picture from before - the walls were all a light blue color.

And now:


The walls are a lime green color to pick up on the green in their bedding. It was time-consuming to paint the pink and blue stuff but I really like the way it all turned out. Thanks to my wonderful parents for helping me get it done as well as my patient husband :)

Above the changing table looks like this - the beautiful crosses are from my brother and sister-in-law! The cross-stitch is something my mom had from when I was little and I love what it says....in case you can't read it:
"I hope my children look back on today
And see a mother who had time to play
There will be years for cleaning and cooking
For children grow up while we're not looking"

3 comments:

Whitney said...

LOVE IT! Who said CPAs can't be creative?!?!? :)

Kate Coultas said...

Amy the nursey looks amazing! I can't believe you did the painting yourself (I could not do that!) -- it looks perfect -- I am so impressed!

Stephanie Coultas said...

I love it!!! Great job!