This outing had two funny memories:
1) We decided that I would walk back to the car w/ the twins and then pick Jim and the boys up. Over half way to the car I realized that Jim had the car keys in his pocket. I tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail. I was irritated and frustrated - what to do - I made my way back to the stadium. Jim saw me and looked like 'what you are you doing back?' When I motioned for the keys he laughed....at least I got some exercise :)
2) On the way home we stopped for some pictures in the bluebonnets close to the front of our neighborhood.....not that UT outfits would be my choice for what the kids would wear, but I figured we better do it while we had a chance. As Jim and I were getting the babies out, Jim was getting the camera out, etc. - we both turned around to find Brandon peeing! Yes, right on the side of the road. Lovely! I'm certain some of our neighbors saw us and are waiting for the right moment to mention it! For those of you not in Texas, the bluebonnets are incredible this year....hillsides full of them!



No comments:
Post a Comment