Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All Smiles!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This is about as good as it's going to get for a picture of the 6 of us.....wonder if we will ever get everyone looking and smiling at the same time :) I had to get a picture of the twins and their "First Valentine's Day" outfits. As Jim said, Ashley might as well get used to the clothes and pictures...her's had a cute hat and tushie!


The babies started smiling over a week ago and we finally caught them with the camera! Yes, Ashley still has a rash on her face....it seemed to go away and now it's back - grrr! Hopefully it will disappear again soon and stay gone this time!

The boys and their silly faces - gotta love them!







4 comments:

Beth said...

Those are cute pics! I'm amazed at the size difference in the twins. And Preston and Brandon's pic cracked me up!!!

Stephanie Coultas said...

Great family photo!! Mark and I can't believe how much different Hayden and Ashely look since we saw them in December! Miss you lots.

Shannon said...

Your kids -all 4 (oh my!!) -are absolutely precious!! You seem to be doing so well with your hands quite full.

Kate Coultas said...

I love the smiles on Ashley and Hayden -- such beautiful babies. So glad we were able to stop by on V-day and spend some time with you guys.