Preston had early release and as soon as the boys stepped off the bus they were playing in the snow. All of the kids in the cul-d-sac enjoyed playing for about an hour. Then they decided it was time to go inside and warm up before going outside to enjoy it some more. Here are some pictures! Brandon didn't seem interested in playing with the big kids today, which is unlike him...hope he isn't getting sick!
When it was snowing this morning I wasn't sure how long it would last and when it was going to melt away. I had to get a picture of the twins in the snow so I ran them out in their infant carriers and snapped a picture. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was crazy :) Preston first picture in the snow is also in the infant carrier...on the side of the highway in Colorado - anyhow, here they are....

In the afternoon we got them bundled up in cute outfits we had from the boys and headed outside for a few minutes. I was thrilled these adorable cold weather clothes got some use, even if only for one day.

Hayden

In the afternoon we got them bundled up in cute outfits we had from the boys and headed outside for a few minutes. I was thrilled these adorable cold weather clothes got some use, even if only for one day.
Hayden
Hayden and Ashley ready to brave the cold!



No comments:
Post a Comment